cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping cart - item status table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement to develop a Z report which should include two status fields of Shopping Cart.

One status column should show status at header level and the other should show status at item level.

I am able to fetch the Status of the Shopping Cart at header level, but I am unable to find logic to pick to status at the item level.

Can anyone explain how can I get the item status information.

Thanks and Regards

Vamshi Sreerangam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The function module BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_STATUS_CHECK will give you the item status of the shopping cart.

You have to pass the guid of the shopping cart and the item for which you want to find the status , then you ll get the status of the item in the export parameter ev_status.

Thanks&Regards

Ankita

0 Kudos

Hi I am also facing similar problem..need to display Shopping Cart Line Item Status....

If you resolve the issue, can you post the answer....or anyone can help me resolve this

Please very urgent.

Regard,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check tcode bbp_pd to find which table hold the item status.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

BBP_PD is showing the status at header level only. It is not showing any status at item level

Vamshi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In bbp_pd , navigate to item details (double click on the item) and you can find the field ITM_RELEASED (Status of Item)

I suppose you looking for this.

Else use table CRM_JEST to find different status.

Regards

Sam

Edited by: Sam Chacko Ninan on Jan 9, 2012 10:41 AM

Edited by: Sam Chacko Ninan on Jan 9, 2012 10:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

ITM_RELEASED this field is empty.

Actually when we check monitor the shopping cart in SRM portal in the header level the status is showing is " AWAITING FOR APPROVAL" but when we expand it or drill down to item level the status is "REJECTED".

We have a Z report which will dispaly these status of the shopping cart. In this report at present we are showing only Header Level Status. We want to include Item leave status also. My question is how to fetch this information. In which table or BAPI or FM will give this status

Former Member
0 Kudos

vamshi,

hit CRM_JEST with item guid. you will get item statuses..

else, use FM BBPSCITEMGETDETAIL*

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the table CRM_JEST , I had passed the Item GUID to this table but their were no entries maintained in it.

And in the function module BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL, I am getting data only when Header GUID is passed into it, and this is not showing any Shopping Cart item status. When GUID of item is passed to it output is not showing any information.

Regards

Vamshi Sreerangam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to BBP_PD

enter the shopping cart no

If there are 4 line items all the line items are visible

double click the line items you can see the tables related to the Line items

try

G.Ganesh Kumar