cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference Between delivered and confirmed quatity in Cooispi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

there is a difference between confirmed and delivered quantity in COISPI report. although both quantities are same if we check the in mb51 with movement type 101 and conformation in COOISPI

Regards

ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Confirmed quantity is the Yield you confirmed in CO11/CO11N/CO15 of the last operation and delivered quantity is the quantity you do goods receipt either through MB31 or auto goods receipt (mvt 101 during confirmation). Both are independent of each other in standard SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know about are independent one. but i have checked the both are the same but in process order and cooispi . there is a difference of 743 between theses two. hope you understand the issue.

Regards

ahmed

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Confirmed quantity is the quantity which you have confirmed but no goods movement happened to stock. But delivered quantity is the quantity which is confirmed and goods movement happened to stock.

Confirmed quantity will also show operation confirmed quantity. So there will be a difference between confirmed quantity and delivered quantity.

Hope it is clear to you.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the fields

CAUFV-IGMNG

AFPO-PSMNG

AFPO-WEMNG

If there is discrepancy in these fields you need to search OSS with field names mentioned above as key words

one note I could find is 173980 but this is applicable if you have QM in your system so I don't know if it applicable to your problem.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

as far as i know:

• Delivered quantity is a quantity delivered to stock

• Confirmed quantity is a total quantity of the material that has been delivered to stock

yes, you would run some reports to see relevant posting - for example, use mb51 or mb59

also run CORT and COR3 to make sure the quantities you're after correct

regarding the COOISPI - can you please look at layout (change it) and make sure you display all necessary columns?

good luck!