cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer credit limit blocked due to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

For few customers credit limit is blocked due to sales order. i have checked the sales order in tcode VA05. where no open order is showing.

how i can check which sales order is blocking the value for particular customer.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

run the program RVKRED77 and RVKRED88, this will rectify the error. make sure that when you run this program your VBAK VBAP and LIPS table are not in use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to the table vbuk and enter all the sales order belongs to the customer and then check for the status. IF the order is not exceeding the credit limit staus will be A and if it exceeds staus will be B. The moment credit exposure exceeding the credit limit the order will get blocked.

For better clarification go to fd 32

Environment-sales and distribution-open orders and open deliveries and billing documents. Sum up all these values and find out the difference with credit limit. Then you try to match with gross value of sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use t-code SE16N(tableSO66) to know the value of open orders credit .Use t-code VKM1,VKM3 to find out the credit block sales orders and the sales order credit block release here.

Thanks&Regards

Hari

Edited by: hari19 on Jan 9, 2012 9:29 AM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use program CHECK_CM (in t.code SE38) to check the credit details for the customer.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply

i want to know which open sales order is blocking the credit limit.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check using t.code VKM1 or VKM3 to find the sales order blocked for a customer number.

Regards

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Shiva mentionned you need to go the relase functionailty VK1, VMK5 to find out what caused the credit limit to be triggered.

Regards.