cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROJECT WISE CUSTOMER OUTSTANDING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Experts

Our company is a project based co. We have recently implemented SAP but to our utter dismay the implementation partner has not understood the project based concept & implemented SAP.

Now for the last one year , we are managing the things in SAP thru some text fields & all.

Our main grey area is Customer outstanding . In SAP the outstanding comes thru Customer Code, but for ours We have multiple projects for one Customer , so for now we are deriving it by putting the data in some text field.

I need some permanent solution to get my Outstanding project wise without dependence on text field.

Pls help me & my organisation.

Rgds

V.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are looking for Project Cash flow then please implement PS cash Management.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

If you want just report for this then you can ask ABAPer to create for you. In VBRP table you will find all the invoices raised to customer and against this invoice cheque entry done or not can be checked.

So that Project wise outstanding can be seen in report.

Best Regards

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks, for the reply. Can i find WBS in the Table mentioned. One more problem is that in some cases Invoices are manually cleared thru Invoice reference , Invoice reference is put to get the trail of pmt. Will that not affect the history which we are looking to capture thru Invoice Document ! Pls help.

Rgds

VG

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the TCode you are presently using?

Try S_ALR_87012174 - List of Customer Open Items / select dynamic selection/WBS element

Easy Access-SAP menu -Accounting -Accounts Receivable -Information System -Reports for Accounts Receivable Accounting -Customer Balances AND / Customers: Items ....here lot of reports are available...Check by selection dynamic selection icon and you have WBS element for selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Presently we are using A Z report based on Customer Code where in one text field we are maintaining the Project No.

Rgds

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First try at FBL5N, enter customer and company code and select dynamic selectios icon and select WBS element for selection

One more option

Go to FD32 and enter Customer and company code/year

Go to open item net tab

Place the cursor on All receivables Field value (last row)

click on Line items

click Change layout icon

From right hand side select WBS element and move it o left side and save

Alternatively Try S_ALR_87012174 - List of Customer Open Items / select dynamic selection/WBS element

Alternatively Easy Access-SAP menu -Accounting -Accounts Receivable -Information System -Reports for Accounts Receivable Accounting -Customer Balances AND / Customers: Items ....here lot of reports are available...Check by selection dynamic selection icon and you have WBS element for selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I tried FBL5N, but after giving WBS element in Dynamic Selection , there is no Output. Similarly in T code S_ALR_87012174

does not give any output. One more thing when we go to dynamic selection , it does not show list of WBS created by us.

In FD32 it is for Customer Credit Management , there is no option of Year etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

To my knowledge the ARs posted to customer account and not to project objects. These are maintained in FI Balance sheet.

Better go for custom report if you are so desperate to have information against each project and that would be best avalable option to have.

Regards,

PSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Project System Cash Management will serve your purpose.

Vemula