Did you mean: 

SAP Windows 2003

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing SAP solution manager 7.1 on windows 2003 server with IBM DB2

during creating comman directories it is giving error as

ERROR 2012-01-08 15:46:55.921

CJS-30129 Creating node $(DIR_PERF) with type DIRECTORY failed. Original exception text was: syslib.filesystem.nodeCreationFailed:

Unable to create node E:\ with type DIRECTORY: can't create parent node...

It is refering to E drive but in my server there is no drive i am installing on D drive.

Thanks,

Balaji.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ERROR 2012-01-08 15:46:55.921

CJS-30129 Creating node $(DIR_PERF) with type DIRECTORY failed. Original exception text was: syslib.filesystem.nodeCreationFailed:

Unable to create node E:\ with type DIRECTORY: can't create parent node...

In case you do not have E:\Drive, sapinst is picking details from your previous installation may be. You can clear all your old installations which are not complete. Remove the entries from registry.

Clear all the installation logs. Later run sapinst with new installation option.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thank you very much, i have been told it is fresh installed windows, i found there were SAP Services installed previously,

I have check the installation logs and i fold old installation logs i uninstalled the SAP and manually removed the SAP services from windows.

Thank you very much for the immediate reply.

Thanks,

Balaji.S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the inputs to sapinst again in summary.html file located in your installation directory .

I think there has been some wrong entries put.

If you feel any change of value is required , edit the inifile.xml file in the installation directory. But before that make sure , you back up the installation directory.