cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Roles In Access Request - GRC 10 SP06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

With GRC 10 SP 06 ,I am facing strange issue .In Access request when I search for roles to be assigned I am not getting any result .

I have performed all post installation system and same working with SP 05 in other landscape .

Important steps like running back ground jobs for user.role.profile synch role import all is done .

Thanks & Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have hit a similar problem I faced after moving to SP06.

What is the value assigned to the "Role Status"? If it is not "Production/PRD", then Access request doesn't allow it to be displayed as a selectable option for assignment. Prior to SP06, this was not checked, but SP06 got updated to ensure roles that are not in Productive use status can not be assigned for usage.

Once you change this status over in the roles you wish to make available for assignment via Access Request, you should be able to search and select them.

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kaushal ,

Atleast Know I am confirm that i was putting my effort in right direction .

Now My question is how i can change the status of all roles to product .I was checking for this option but didnt get it .

Only role update is the option which is relevant little bit in this case .thanks for your help .

Best Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

The change is within the role properties itself, but what you can do from the SPRO config is set the default value of the Role Status to "Prod"/"PRD" (can't remember the param ID off the top of my head), so when you add a new role into GRC, you will not have to worry about checking this everytime per role you bring in.

The Role Status seems to appear when you are importing a role into the GRC system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I faced same problem, after changing role status i was able to see roles.

now after applying Sp07 cannot see any roles.

Regards,

prasant

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you activated RAR related BC sets without error and also check for connector which is mapped with backend system

BAITHI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Baithi

Thanks for your responce .

I forgot tot mentioned that in RAR everything is working fine .I can see all roles ,perform risk analysis .

Its only access request page where Roles are not avaible .

Thanks & Regards

Ashish

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you created any roles in BRM,if not create or else you can import the roles from backend system by using ROLE IMPORT option from NWBC

BAITHI