cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver with BI/BW content Trial

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was planning on some training myself on the SAP BW and was looking to download any trial version out there for the SAP Netweaver with BI/BW content. I have seen a couple of versions NW 2004 for Linux, NW 7.01 for ABAP and NW 7.02 for ABAP that are named on the SDN but the first two versions that i have mentioned dont have any valid links and they dont exist in the SAP Knowledge Shop either. The only version that is available is the NW 7.02 for ABAP but this trial version doesnt include the BI/BW content in it.

I would appreciate if someone can help me finding a valid trial download links for NW which has the BI/BW content in it. Any version would help me.

Thanks,

Basarath

Edited by:Basarath on Jan 7, 2012 6:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this wiki link, hope it helps:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BI/SettingUpBIinNetweaver7.0ABAPTrialversion

The same link should be valid for NW 7.02 ABAP. Please note that with the SAP_BW component (which comes by default with the installation), you could use OLTP. For OLAP usage, you need to install BI Content component also. This component is not available for trial.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like I explained, the version NW 7.01 download links are no longer valid and the post that you have referenced refer to 7.01.

The links for 7.02 version are valid but it doesn't have the BW content in it. Here is the link that clearly explains my scenario

I would need a trial version that has BI/BW content in the installation file.

Anyways, I have found some paid remote server access to SAP BW on one of the websites.

Thanks for taking some time to look into this thread.

Answers (0)