cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA posting through other than Invoice Document

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have sample order in which , i have three condition types 1) Base price 2) Discount type 3) VPRS condition type.

Base price is Zero. so there is no need to have Discount value. But i have some value in VPRS conditio copied from Material master.

Since the net value is zero.So there is no accounting document generated. But the requirement is to have COPA document posted for VPRS condition.

Billing type controls whether COPA document is generated. Currently i have settings in system where COPA is not being generated.

My requirement is to have COPA document generated for condition type VPRS without changing current setting at billing type.

Is there any other area in SD than billing type to control COPA document generation ?

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kalsi on Jan 7, 2012 1:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

To be able to analyzing expected operating results as early as possible, you can simulate it at Sales order level by transferring incoming sales order to Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) the same way as the billing documents.

However for this the transfer of condition types from SD to value fields in Profitability Analysis and the transfer of the billing documents from SD must be completely consistent.

Activate the transfer of incoming sales orders.

The prerequisites for transferring the values for copa are as:

-Item Category and Sales document should be relevant for Billing

-Appropriate conditions should be mapped for COPA

-In COPA configuration check that the below config is in place

Controlling->Flows of Actual Values->Transfer of Incoming Sales Orders

-The operating concern to which you want to transfer the sales orders must be completely defined and active in the assigned controlling area.

-You must have maintained number ranges for record type "A".

-Costing-based Profitability Analysis must be active.

Once above conditions are met create a sales document and check the operating results in KE24 for sales order.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atul