cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo with reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requriement where Credit memo will be created against multiple invoice reference

but amount will be copy in single line from VBRK-NETWR for all refenced bills.

I have sarched in furum and found that it is not possible I have to copy items from referenced

invoices and then proceed for credit memo.Plz revert if this is possible in SAP standared configuration.

regards,

sps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Try with Retro Billing (T-Code VFRB) and please check below link it will helpful to you

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBILRB/SDBILRB.pdf

Check and Revert if you have any doubts

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

I do not know the functionality of Retro Billing, can it will be applicable in my scenario.

Given link is not opening. Plz send the correct link.

regards,

sps

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Retro-billing no way is relevant for these kind of scenario.

This can be handled through Invoice Correction Request (RK)

You create RK with reference to various billing doc.

Subsequently, based on your scenario, credit or debit memo is created.

Regards

JP

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If is one billing document number reference you can go ahead what Mr. Prakash as suggested to you

if it is multiple Billing documents reference for the same customer , you need to use Retro billing

@ Mr. Prakash please clarify if i am wrong

Regards,

Prasanna

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Retro Billing is used when you go for mass change of Base Pricing Condition Type in Billing doc(complete) based on Sold-to party & Material for a given range Billing date from & to. To do this you need agreement of your customer, and accordingly you make necessary changes in Base Pricing Condition Type condition record. Thus, retro billing is not at all relevant for the requirement.

Whereas, invoice creation request will have line item, one for Credit and one for Debit. If there are several corrected items, the system cumulates the values of all the items and calculates a total value. And based on your requirement you need to manually change either debit or credit line item amount. Based on the difference of these item the Credit (postive diff) or Debit memo (Negative diff) will be proposed by system. And you can have multiple reference.

@ Prasanna: For further information & clarification, kindly read the PDF recommended by you.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

RK doc type we can not use because in our case each bill having multiple line items (more that 60 lines) and the scenario is like that during month end we want to know payment of how many binvoices received within payment terms(allocated to that customer) and according to that branch a/c person will rase a CN request for each customers (cash discount) and same will be blocked for release and after releasing through VKM3 it will be allow for post.

If we can copy of total amount of each bill in single line of a customer for CN request then it was possible (as per my understanding). Can you suggest any standared possibility of SAP which can be used to map this.

regards,

sps.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI. In invoice creation request, If there are several corrected items, the system cumulates the values of all the items and calculates a total value.

So, I will still recommend you to use invoice creation request(RK) for your requirement.

Subsequenetly, with to reference to invoice creation request, create Credit Memo if the difference of Credit Item and Debit Item is postive. Here Debit Item will remain unchange and in Credit item increase the value as per your requirement.

Try a sales cycle in Sandbox for invoice correction request with scenario similar to yours and share your feedback.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

We are using RK doc for invoice correction for basic price or for any discount.

In this requrement after month end each branch sending the details of bills which payment received within CD payable norms. Now for each branch there are approx than 900-1000 bills per month which CD to be given on customer wise i.e. for one customer if there is 100 bills then sum of total amaount of 100 bills @ % of cd amount to be paid. Now the requirement is that how we can calculate a signle line (in CN request) for all bills for a customer and send a release request to release authority for releasing the CN for posting. here system should also capture the inforation of referenced bill against which CD to be paid to customer. Plz revert if you can have any idea how we proceed.

regards,

sps

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with Invoice List (LR for billing documents)

There you have special provision for condition.

So, you need to maintain special condition types for invoice lists based on your requirement.

Check IMG for config settings.

Follow following path: SPRO - SD - Billing - Invoice Lists

Prerequisite for Billing List, payer should be similar.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

I have assigned ZLR invoice list type for each billing type. Can you give further input, How I proceed further CN processing via invoice list. Plz help.

regards,

sp shukla