cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of equipment using asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am very new to SAP PM. I have one query regarding the creation of equipment master automatically by asset master scenario is as below..

I have created one asset master in which asset quantities are 10 in one asset master, I have synchronize asset master with equipment master in FI configuration. I am getting only one equipment master for that asset master but I want maintain above mentioned 10 asset separately so I want 10 seperate equipment for same.. Please tell me how can do this

Thanx .

Regards,

ABC PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

IN the SAP PM when ever we create an Equipment, we can create an asset at the back End.

but for the other way round i guess check with the FICO Team.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Yawar,

I have activated that setting & I am getting one equipment for one asset master. but in my scenario in one asset master there are 10 quantities of asset & to maintained them separately I want to make 10 seperate equipment master.. so hw can I do that???

Regards,

Parag.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you specify the number of assets in primary screen of asset creation, then as much equipment will be created, but then you will be maintaining your assets with different asset numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

Thank you very much, I think it will solved my issue.

All experts thank for your quick reply.

Regards,

Parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved

Regards,

Parag

Answers (0)