cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-Sourcing custom report layout questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My team is trying to get a report on RFx collaborative scoring that displays each scorer's score by question and by proposal. We would like to have the following requirements built in for readability and to save time:

1) Shade every other question

2) Display scorers' scores horizontally across, rather than down

3) Insert subtotals for each question section and a grand total for the overall score of the proposal

4) Display as final scores when a scorer overwrites and enters a final score. So, right now the report merely shows the average scores entered during scoring, rather than reflect any final revision/overwriting.

Our outsourced tech team is telling me that none of these are possible, which I find a bit hard to believe, since I know that, at least in BI, #2 & #3 are possible. Currently the report looks quite confusing like below:

Proposal 1 - xxx Proposal 2 - yyy

Question Scorer Score Question's Score Scorer Score Question's Score

#1.1 John 2 3.5 John 5 3

#1.1 Dave 5 3.5 Dave 1 3

#1.2 John 3 3 John 3 3.5

#1.2 Dave 3 3 Dave 4 3.5

Any thoughts or comments on how to get these goals accomplished?

Thanks!

Carey

Edited by: careyhouston on Jan 7, 2012 12:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not understand your complete requirement but fthey seem feasible...can you please put the desired expected output also that we canprovide our complete inputs...what type of report it is ..most probabaly will ba classical. I believe

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet,

Would you mind if I send you the Excel file to your e-mail? I am not able to get the format to display correctly with the discussion board's plain text setting....

Thanks,

Carey