cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal control Issue - License cannot be used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

The sales order has Legal Control: Issue Error, due to this we are unable to deliver the goods. the below message found in the Log details:

Access object: License Master

Key (license nubmer): xxxxx

Validity period not long enough

Requested delivery date for item: 02/20/2012

End of validity period of license: 1231/2011

License cannot be used

we tried to extend the validity of license but it is not allowing. can anyone give some inputs on this error.

Thanks,

Rajam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

new license created by copying the old one. problem solved.

Rajam

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its a SAP GTS related error.

I hope you are aware of the License are created under Legal Control in GTS system.

If I'm not wrong, we can maintain License (GTS) by using TCode /SAPSLL/LCLIC01 and if the License is in active mode then can be modified by using TCode /SAPSLL/LCD_CHANGE

If my input didn't assist, then try to post your SAP GTS related query in SCN Forum following, for expertise help on SAP GTS.

- [Forum on *_SAP Global Trade Service_*|;

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the info. The license is still existing, we have done deliveries in the last year. the problem is coming for this year, as it has to be extended for this year...

The license has the period Valid From 01-01-2011 To 31-12-2011, can this be modified? please advise.

Regards,

Rajam

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I know, License validity can be extend.

For this you need to make necessary modification in SAP GTS system.

Thus, I would suggest you, kindly post your query in GTS forum for solution(which is already provided in my previous post).

Regards

JP

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use t.code VX02N to extend the validity period. If you want to create a new license then use VX01N.

Regards,