cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Approvers for BID WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are running on SRM 4.0.I am implementing the Single approval Wf for BID i.e. WS79000002.Now i want delete all the Agents which the WF fetches from the Org structure and give the facility to the purchaser to ADD the Approvers.

I have been succesful in getting the ADD functionality to work but just had query regarding the deletion of Approvers which appear in the Approval Preview Screen.

Will the BADI BBP_CHNG_AGNT_GET allow me to delete the Approvers (possible Approvers) selected and whcih appear in the Approval Preview.Also,by doing this ,the Purchaser would also be able to ADD the Actual approvers.

I tried to implement this BADI but this is affecting the ADD APPROVER and ADD REVIEWER functionality also.Can someone throw light on this?

BR,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Disha,

Do you need to show different possible agents for approver and reviewer ? What is the value of IV_FCODE when adding approver and reviewer ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for teh reply.But where can i see the value of IV_FCODE ?Also,how do i debug the transaction through WINGUI?i am unable to do the External Debugging for the BID transaction.

My reqt is that I need to select the Approvers by clicking on the "ADD APPROVER" button.

I have been successful in adding the buttons to the screen but the other poblems whcih i am facing are as follows:

1.To avoid using the BADI,i havent assigned any head of the dept in the Org structure,so in the Approval Preview,I am not getting any possible agents.

2.Now after this,Through the ADD APPROVER button,i tried adding agents.But here again when i say * and FIND,i can see only 1 user from the ORG STRUCTURE who si assigned the ROLE "PURCHASE MANAGER" instead of getting the list of all users.

3.Even after selecting that 1 user as the agent and saving,the Witem doesnt go to that user and also in the Approval Preview i get the message as "IN APPROVAL" but the name of the Approver/Agent doesnt appear.

Also,in the SPRO customizing for the Task,we haven't done any Agent assignment.Do we need to do any assignemnt there since this si not a general Task?

Also,another wierd thing observed is that after assigning agent in the "PERFORM TASK_SPECIFIC CUSTOMISING" based on ROLE "PURCHASE MANAGER",on the Approval preview screen,after clicking on the ADD REVIEWER button,when we say * and FIND,i get to see the user name(On the Left side) and his contact details (On the right side)whereas if the Role assignment is not done in the SPRO,the USer deatils are not displayed on the right hand side when i say * and FIND.

Please help.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Regarding the problem for finding Users while adding the approvers,we have been able to solve that by making the Users in the Org Structure consistent.

Now the problem is after selecting the user through the "ADD APPROVER" functionality,the Approver/Agent gets assigned but after i refresh the page or save the data,the Agent dispappears..i.e. the same Approval Preview screen appears as before w/o the Agent name.

Why is the Agent not taken when i add it through the ADD APPPROVER functionality? Any suggestions on this?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any suggestions?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Just a thought, maybe you could try creating a function module that retrieves / does the same as the retrieval of approvers from Org structure but with your requirement and changing the FM in which the standard one level approval calls.

Cindy Sy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hows your problem disha?

Answers (0)