cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDM - BODS - EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need help in understanding how does 3 technologies MDM, BODS, EP works togther. Below is my understanding

1. Can i have the EP used as interface to end users for doing CRUD operations of master data, EP calls BODS for simple data quality check address, semantics etc. and then EP sends insert request to MDM and MDM tries to find potential matching records by making calls to BODS (where matching rules are configured) and comes back with potential duplicate records to EP and suggest user for merge / not merge with new recorded entered by the user and merged final record is checked in to MDM.

Let me know if my understanding is correct or if you can think of other integration scenarios between these systems.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This is not your usual request on the site, I am a recuiting consultant and I have a number of Clients that are consistantly looking for very good SAP Consultants. As I am sure you are all aware thats some SAP roles are not easy to find relevant consultants for.

I have signed up to this site to just put myself out there as someone who is on the look out for top SAP Consultants. I am just offering an avenue for consultants to find good jobs, if you do want to contact me that would be great if not I apologise if I have taken up any of your time.

I am currently looking for a SAP MDM/BODS Consultant to work on an attractive project.

I hope to hear from some of you very soon.

Kind Regards

Ben Winterbotham

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please let us know your exact landscape and requirment.

thx

deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

requirement is for master data management of customer data. we would like keep MDM has the system of entry. we need to have entered master data to be cleansed and syndicated to ECC.

Let me know if you are looking for more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For Customer master,

SAP has provided some Standard Business Content for MDM, please refer SAP Note:1412742

to load Lookup tables we have MDMGX, and to load Master data we have MDM_CLNT_EXTR,

These tcodes are executed in R/3, for documentation do a simple sdn search you get the details.

If you dont find any please let us know.

and if your search SDN for DS, you'll find plenty

[How to work with UWL and MDM Workflow on Portal|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/902a77c2-9bf7-2c10-7f83-df61e131e770]

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your understanding is fairly correct in broad aspect, the technical details also you need to consider

Regards,

Abhishek