cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner xxxxxxxxxx does not exist for partner function WE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have created a new output type in NACE. This new output type should automatically print the shipping labels for the ship-to customer.I have created an output condition for the new type for the ship-to customer.

When processing the outbound delivery the output is not getting created automatically. When I check the message output for the delivery, nothing is there.

When I try to enter the output type manually, I am getting the following error...

-

Partner 2500000345 does not exist for partner function WE

Message no. VN 006

Diagnosis

Partner does not exist for the partner function selected for this

transaction.

Procedure

Check your input.

-

I checked the partner functions for this customer, and the "SH" functions has the customer number assigned to it.

I have checked configuration and the SH function is assigned to the WE procedure.

I have no idea why I am getting this "warning message". If I hit enter, it will go ahead and create the message output. But I think what ever is causing this error is preventing the message from being automatically created.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Rhonda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor

When processing the outbound delivery the output is not getting created automatically

In t.code VL02N, after entering delivery, hit enter, then go to menu Extras->delivery output->Header (or item). Then in next screen click on the i button on the top. In the analysis output screen, expand the output type and click on the access levels. On the right hand side, the system will display the reason for not pulling.

Also check the Sold-to party customer master, whether the ship-to number is assigned correctly or not.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Thank you for the quick reply. I did leave out one important factor, sorry for this. The failure comes on the HU not the delivery itself. The idea is to print out shipping labels for each HU assigned to the delivery. The delivery should print out a shipping label for each HU assigned automatically when saved.

I did go into the delvery via VL02N > Etras > delivery > Output > Header > Log and the output type was not listed. But, I don't think the output type would be on the message log for the delivery (again, this is my fault I forgot to mention the HUs). The output type should show up on the HU message. So I looked at that and there was no processing log to display.

They sold-to party is the same as the ship-to party, both the SP and SH functions in the partner functions have the same customer number assigned to them.

Any further suggestios?

Thanks again for all your help.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Will OSS Note 569526 - Error messages when adding output for HU after GI. help you?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

Bingo! The OSS Note is the fix.

Thank you so much for all of your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member633299
Discoverer
0 Kudos

what OSS note is used?