cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item is falling into back order even though the stock is available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a sales order with a single line item which fell into back order even though there is material stock available in the plant and thereby is not dropping any delivery note.

Please suggest me what could be the reason behind this issue and let me know how can i figure it out of what is causing this issue.

FYI, it is happening for multiple sales order but not for all the orders.

Please help.

Regards,

Praveen Kambala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the T-Code CO09

you will come to exact availability quantity

Regards,

Prasanna

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check if there are pending requirements in MD04 coming from another sales orders or STO. If your sales order is not available in MD04, either you have daily requirements or the order is probably blocked by credit check.

If you use credit check control and the credit check fails, the quantity will not be confirmed until the sales order is released in VKM4.

If the above does not help, please provide more details about the issue (schedule line type, MRP type etc), as it is stated quite generic now.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI, the line item has been cancelled after couple of days and the user has created a seperate order for that specific line item.

No, i dont see the sales order number in MK04. Moreover since the line item has been cancelled, i say the order has not dropped any delivery note. But , even though there was stock available why Sales Order dint drop delivery note for couple of days prior to cancelling the line item?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Praveen Kambala.