Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery has not yet been put away / picked (completely) Message no. VL609

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

when trying to do goods issue for a returns delivery , am getting the error Delivery has not yet been put away / picked (completely)

Message no. VL609

Please how do i solve this error? because on my picking tab, the quantity is greyed out, so i cannot even put the quantity manually. Urgent help needed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, just noticed about this.

You can ticked out the shipment completion, shipment start and shipment end.

After that you can go back to delivery to edit the pick quantity.

you need to change the delivery qty as same as picking qty.

Done with delivery, you can change shipment by ticked the shipment completion, shipment start. shipment end then PGI the delivery.

Hope it help you.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are working against return STO then before do VL09 PGI you need to do MVT type 161 .Can you tell me what scenario are you processing.

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

Am working on the scenario Return to vendor not the return STO.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still you should do 161 mvt type and return PO should have returns indicator.In Outbound delivery which mvt type is there.

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

Return PO has returns indicator and also in the outbound delivery, the movement type is 161. what am i suppose to do? my storage location is LWM active, instead of picking the delivered quantity for the picked quantity automatically, it picks 0 and greys out.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you created outbound delivery.Enter the return PO in MIGO then once saved the PO system created outbound fdelivery insted of Material document or you used any transaction to create the outbound delivery ?.

If you have not done MIGO step do migo with the return PO then save the document ,Later system will allow you PGI.

Are you doing it first time or check in existing PO how the returns process executed.

Refer below link it would help

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPSCM/Returnwithdeliveries

Edited by: Sridhar Jayavarapu on Jan 6, 2012 5:53 PM