cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bizarre: Document gets posted while users is absent with locked desktop

former_member51562
Participant
0 Kudos

Some of our users are experiencing bizarre behaviour in SAP when unlocking their desktops.

Example: A user enters data in Txn FV60. When they hit the POST button, they get a warning that they have exceeded the Payment Budget. Normal behaviour. They leave their desk/lock their desktop to research the budget issue. When they return, they unlock their desktop (Ctrl/Alt/Delete - enter password, etc) The SAP session that they had open now shows that the document was posted. Bizarre behaviour.

This is only happening for certain users. It cannot be recreated with other users. The expected behaviour is that the warning message is still displayed when the desktop is unlocked. It seems that either the locking or the unlocking of the desktop is being interpreted as ENTER by SAP and is posting the document.

Any assistance with this would be apprecitated. We are not sure whether it is an SAP setting, a desktop setting or network.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sheri,

If it's a localised issue, try having an affected user try a workstation where a user doesn't have an issue.

If the issue moves to the other workstation,then it is a user setting.

If the issue remains with the workstation,then it could be a GUI issue.

Run the nwcheckworkstation program to generate a GUI check and upload to the reply.

Best Regards,

Jude

former_member51562
Participant
0 Kudos

Jude,

I think we have isolated the issue to a user issue. I can log on to a user's machine with the issue and I do not have the issue on her machine.

Any idea as to what type of user setting....network, SAP, etc?

Thanks so much for your assistance.

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sheri,

I've no idea regarding what settings could be the cause,but what you could do is copy another user's profile over

and see does that resolve the issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this happen in FB60 as well?

Rob

former_member51562
Participant
0 Kudos

Have not tried that transaction specifically but it has happened with FBV0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should create an OSS message.

Rob