cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection with Task List Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a situation where I am creating a "shell" Material. We are taking samples of Blood and just throwing them away. We don't need to have Inventory on them or costing. I just want to use the QM module to keep the inspection results/data.

I had my Materials team set up a Material with only the Basic Data 1&2 views and the QM view. I want to use Physical Samples to keep track of how many samples we inspect.

My issue is... I tried to Inspect with a Task List and it is "Greyed" out on the Material Master. It will not let me select it. I am using the inspection type 15 (Physical Sample).

Can someone PLEASE help me get this Task List check box not grey?

Thanks so much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This field should be defaulted in from configuration. Change the defaut vales for inspection type 15 in configuration.

I think someone, at some point, changed this config in your system as I believe this is delivered by SAP as defaulted for inspection type 15.

You might try using mass transation QA08 to set this for any materials you have already set up after changing the config.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much.

I looked in the Config for Inspection Type as the default values. Actually the Task List check box was greyed out there too, but when I check the Material Spec, Saved and went back to my Material...the Task List box is now Checked and Greyed out.

It works so I'm happy. Not sure how...LOL

Thanks again.

Answers (0)