cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug the BADI 'BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Current BADI for converting UNSPSC code (provided by Supplier) to customized material group is limited and based solely on the UNSPSC code. A separate BADI if maintained for material group determination via other criteria (i.e., Business Partner ID).How can it be done and incase when the BADI will trigger so as to debug the same?

If anyone has worked on such kind of scenario please do share.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know for debuging the BADIs u have to log in the T.code SE19 or Se18.

Enter ur Badi name and select the method, and once u click on method u will get one more screen with the code.

Select the first code and click on (set/delete session break point).

Please award the point if it solve ur problem.

BR,

Vijay Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

See the following thread

Set this attribute in service BBPSC01 and BBPSC02.

Cheers,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had done some development regarding conversion of UNSPSC code to customized material group, i created a custom table to maintain both.

I had to do the debug in ITS, by putting a HTTP break point.

Try that out, the execution stops as u select from the catalog and control comes to SC, just prior to DOC_CHANGE hit.

Regards

Alok Pathak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can us send me an elaborate description of what you did inorder to debug the same for catalog transfer update me on the same if you have the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the attribute for the services i told you even you can set the same attribute for BBPSC03 as well.

write a break point statement in the BADI implementation.either a hard coded one or user specific.

Also in the SAP Menu utilities -> setting -> ABAP editor -> debugging here in user give the user name from which id u r going to Shop.

Be sure ur badi implemenation is active.

This should help.

Thanks,

smita

Reward points if helpful