cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing integration with ECC using PI (percentage rebate scenario)

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Sourcing - OP 7

ECC - configurations done for rebate conditions as mentioned in standard configuratin guide

PI - SP02 patch 0

We are publishing percentage rebates in Master agreement from sourcing to ECC to create Online Agreement using standard predelivered content for PI from SAP, however ECC returns error in RFC response mentioning

No currency code found for ISO code P1 in field HEADER_CONDITION/CURRENCY_ISO

I checked PI content & I see for % rebates, field HEADER_CONDITION/CURRENCY_ISO is always populated in PI with P1.

What are the next steps to be done in ECC or in PI to overcome the mentioned error.

Any pointers will be appreciated, Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeet,

I would suggest to check first that in both your SAP ERP and SAP Sourcing an ISO Code P1 for percentage exists. Further I would check if a rebate with an absolute amount works fine (also create multiple amounts and check if a scale is created in ERP, just to ensure that it works in general). E.g. check if the price condition/condition type exists and is configured correctly in ERP.

If that all looks good you might want to check the ERP transaction BBP_ES_ANALYZE. I recently created a SDN blog about some tips and tricks, it also explains this transaction, please see Maybe the error message(s) in this transaction will help you to better understand what is going on.

Hopes that will help you

Markus

0 Kudos

Hi Jeet,

My guess is, either the value P1 which is the ISO UOM is not passed to the function module BBP_ES_OA_UPDATE or P1 doesnu2019t exist on the ERP side. You might want to take a look at those.

Regards,

Vikram