Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic light in Gantt chart and Colour change in the same.

milan_chowdhury
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have designed an interactive ALV report and put a button in the output to display Gantt Chart. The Gantt chart is displaying fine after pressing the button based on the output.

I have two questions as below.

1) Is it possible to diplay Traffic light in Gantt chart output from an interactive report. Please provide the code as well as process.

2) How to change the colour of the fields like date or time field of the Gantt chart output from an interactive report. Please provide the code as well as process.

Shyamal.

ABAP.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

For displaying trafic lights there is a simple options in the layout

under exceptions there are few fields,

lights_fieldname type slis_fieldname,

lights_tabname type slis_tabname,

lights_rollname like dfies-rollname,

lights_condense(1) type c.

First two fields will server the purpose if you need extra manipulation can go for other two also.

And for changing color in the fields there is an option called emphasize(4) in fieldcatlog which will do your purpose.

I think you know your requirement and code better so its better to adapt this in your logic the using our logic which will make you confuse.

if you want to highlight a particular cell in the ALV go for this codes in Wiki.

If you still need any help please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks a lot for your co-operation.

THE REQUIREMENT IS TOTALLY IN THE GANTT CHART OUTPUT, NOT IN THE REPORT OUTPUT.

The solution what you have provided is to display Traffic Light in the report output.

But my requirement is to diplay Traffic light in Gantt chart output from an interactive ALV report i.e. by pressing a Gantt Button

in the Report Output one Gantt chart will open(which is working fine) but I can not abale to display Traffic light in the Gantt Chart.

And the second requirement is

How to change the colour of the fields like date or time field of the Gantt chart output from an interactive report.

Shyamal

ABAP