cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing- Date of last call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have created routing in CA01 for material XYZ (FERT). The order number is 1000123.The routing number is 500030 and the group counter is 1. I have BOM also for this material XYZ. I have created the production order for this material XYZ in CO01 with order type PP01. The order creation date is for example 06.01.2012. In the order in assignment tab, i could able to see the above routing number details and the explosion date also 06.01.2012 (same as order creation date).

The routing has been used in only one production order and the order number is 1000123.

My question is:

we have two routing tables PLKO and PLKZ. In both two table we have field ABDAT-Date of last call.

If i get the data value for the field ABDAT from table PLKZ, it is correctly fetching the date as 06.01.2012. But if i try to get the data value for the field ABDAT from table PLKO, the ABDAT field is empty. The field PLKO-ABDAT is not getting updated properly in many cases based on my analysis.

Why the table PLKO is not getting updated with the field value ABDAT?

Your guidance required.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

I think, your question went to wrong forum.

Perhabs, you should rather put your question to [ERP - Logistics Materials Management (MM)|;.

Best regards,

Michael