cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consider material in SD pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to take into account a specific % markup over basic price for NLAG materials.

I also use price list category (customer differenciation) and material groups (material differenciation, the same group is assigned to NLAG and non-NLAG material types).

As the first step I have added MTART field to "Field Catalog (Pricing Sales/Distribution)" in T Code OV24.

Then I have created a new condition table in T Code V/03.

Afterwards I have also defined a new access sequence in T Code V/07.

This sequence is used by one of price conditions assigned to pricing procedure in T Code V/08.

However when creating sales order the access to MTART field is not made.

I receive the message "102 Access not made (initialized field)".

What is wrong or what is still missing?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej,

The field material type MTART is actually available both in structures KOMP and KOMG, but it is NOT being filled-in by standard SAP in SD pricing (the structures are also used in MM, so probably there the field is filled-in correctly, but in SD it's not).

You need to implement user-exit form USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in includes MF45AFZZ (for sales order item) and RV60AFZZ (for billing doc item).

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcin,

Thanks for the confirmation of the other hints and for having deepen the issue.

3V sie

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/07, select that access sequence and execute. There again select that table and double click on "Fields". Ensure that you could see that field there.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input as well.

As per my previous message the check has already been positive.

But still the field is not accessed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrez,

Can you validate if the field MTART is getting filled in KOMP?

Even though it is a standard field and it should be filled, not sure if any userexit is implemented, which may be causing the issue.

1. Transaction SE38

2. Put a debugger point on FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP.

3. Try creating a sales order,

4. In the debugger, check the value of KOMP-MTART.

If it is not filled, you will need to find the answer why it is not getting filled and get it filled. else, I will recommend you to carefully review your config!!!

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read and follow OSS note 1456169 - Error "Access not made (initialized field)" in pricing analysis for a sales document.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Thanks again for your reply. I will go in this direction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiwa,

Thanks for your reply. I will follow this note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During pricing determination, system looks at the value available in field KOMG. Since the MTART field is already available in KOMG and KOMP by standard, I am assuming that field is getting populated in KOMP and KOMG. Other place to check is in teh acess sequence.

In your access sequence, make sure the field assignment (3rd level) is complete.

In an access sequence, you assign a table to the access sequence and then you have to assign a field to each field of the table in the access sequence at the 3rd level of access sequence. Make sure, MTART is linked with KOMP-MTART.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Indeed MTART-KOMP is already linked to MTART field of condition table.

But this must still not be suffcient.