cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Planned Dates not available

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

When i am Confirming the Internal Activity from CJ20N or CN25, My Activity Earliest Start and Finished Dates are copyied from Actual start and finished Dates of Activity..

Due to this i am not able to get the Planned vs Actual dates for the activity

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Since SAP note 329745 is not yet released for general customers, you can have a work around by not fully confirming the activity. Try to make it partial and manual confirmation.

Thanks

Regards

Srinivasan Desingh

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rkp@sap ,

Beside the project version, you can copy the planned dates into the forecast, so that you have baseline.

If you generally not want the actual dates overwrite the planned dates, there is a modification note 329745 to switch off this feature.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

DipeshKothari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Can you please confirm the OSS note. I tried 329745 - but its coming as not released.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleague,

That's the standard behaviour. The float is automatically calculated by the system to reflect the actual situation of the schedule. If you haven't input any actual data to the activity, the only existed information is the calculated dates (earliest and latest dates). But once you input actual dates, system uses them to reflect the new situation of the schedule, calculating the new the floats for the entire network.

Depending on the configuration of the system, you can prevent the automatic schedule. This way, you can notice the differences between the planned and actual dates before you purposely schedule the project. You can also create project versions and compare them against each other and against actual dates.

Hope the information is somewhat useful.

Regards,

Ivanna