Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Qm view for dispatch

sachin_bangar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Will anybody tell me please for maintaining QM for pre-dispatch inspection in MM02 what steps to be done.

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DEar Sachin,

As you are mentioning MM02, i am assuming that QM view is already extended for material.

Go to QM material master in mm02, Click on "inspection Setup"

assign Inspection type "10", Flag "Active" field.

Save this change,

then Create Inspection plan for same material in QP01 with Usage 6.

Now, whenever Outbound delivery will be created, inspection lot will get created for that Outbound delivery in QA32, unless and untill you clear this insp lot, Sales person can not do PGI. (Post goods Issue)

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

activate inspection type 12 in MM02 - Delivery in general and in quality plan assigned 06 - usage.

Rest part Mr. Amol describe u already.

Regards

sachin_bangar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Amol,

I am not clear that whether to active QM proc. and which control key to be maintain for dispatch.

Regards,

Sachin

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

QM Proc. is not for Dispatch related settings, it is used for Procurement related settings,

So you need not to maintain any Control Key. (I am assuming that you do not purchase the same material from Vendor)

I will suggest you to Just maintain Insp type 10 and other Master data like Inspection Plan.

Get help from SD person to create Outbound delivery once you activate Inspection type 10 in Material Master.

regards,

Amol

sachin_bangar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Regards,

Sachin