Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple specification

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After result recording for multiple specification I found Red signal in multiple specification 1i.e No multiple specification for a characteristic is fulfilled.

What could be problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Raja,

u need to maintain the dependent characterstics and their ranges according to ur country requirement. when u maintain this than at the time of result recording, Multiple specification tab is there when u click on that than system allow u to feed the data for different countries acc. to ranges.

or check this:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2004a166-0a75-2c10-0caf-dc63b76c6...

Regards

Edited by: D GURU on Jan 6, 2012 12:03 PM

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Thanks for your reply.

I am following same pdf file for multiple specification. I have done all configuration,transactional data as per that.

But in Result recording system not allowed to enetr result countrywise in multiple specification tabas you said.

Could you please tell me step by step procedure for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As i already told u maintain the parameters in depenedent charac. at 5 and left obj spec and obj type blank , and in 10 maintain country and than against it maintain quantitative data range values.similarly for second country .

when u left first line blank then system allows u for RR.

Regards

Edited by: D GURU on Jan 6, 2012 1:21 PM

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I have done inspection plan in CWBQM as you said,But even facing same problem. Could you please tell me how to maintain parameter in depenedent charac. at 5 . Please help.

Regards,

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

When I try to maintain parameter for char. 5, I assigned only material as you said but system throws error message as below

Multiple specification for material-only assignment not possible

Regards