cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to take UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In my Quality Inspection work list (QA32/QA33), for a particular material we have more than 1000 open lots.

I want to close them all, but I am unable to take Usage decision after all results were recorded,

Error message as follows,

Batch does not exist.

Its a manual inspection lot, with inspection type - 05

Please let me know the way to close the lots.

Thanks in advance.

Anitha Pauline

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Create Batch in MSC1N and assigned the batch to lots via QA02 and close the inspection lot after providing UD.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both (Sujit & Guru),

I created a batch through MSC1N corresponding to the inspection lot's batch and batch classifcation took place while taking UD. My open lot is now cleared. But I din't do any external assignment in QA02 (guess auto assigned / not sure reason behind)

Anyways my problem solved. Thanks to both of you.

Thanks,

Anitha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is is batch relevant lot ?

Is there any batch exists in Material document & inpection lot.?

What is exact msg number ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes batch relevant lot.

Batch number exists in inspection lot, but when I run MB51 with the inputs of Material, Batch & Plant, I get the result as "List contains no data"

Message no. M7042.

Thanks,

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check status of the batch.Is is archived, deleted etc.

That's only reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to view the display of the batch in MSC3N, the same error message appear there also.

I guess the batch itself is not created when I go to QA02, a dialog box appears, "Do yo wish to create a batch"

for which the system staus of the inspcetion lot is INSP RREC PRII. I clicked "Yes" to create, but there is no message

as Inspcetion lot changed.

Thanks,

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to do external assignment of the Batch in QA02 or create batch in MSC1n & attache the same in QA02.

Now save QA02 & check whether same msg occures.