Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Idoc receiver PI 7.3 -sender port(populated as 'tRFC') in Control Record

Hi,

I am working on a AAE Idoc receiver scenario in PI 7.3.When I uncheck the "Apply control records from payload",it should take values of sender and receiver(in control record) from runtime.As I run the interface,all values are getting populated correctly in control record,except the sender port(which is populated as 'tRFC'),and it should actually be the PI port configured.

Please let me know if anyone has any idea about this scenario.

Regards,

Sriparna

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Sriparna,

> I just wanted to know if by any way we can set the sender port to the correct one(so that tRFC does not appear)

Actually i think the AAE IDoc receiver adapter does not use a port. I did not find a hint in the [SAP help Docu AAE IDoc receiver adapter|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/de/cc/be413f7c8c4f978b7c755a4bc957d8/content.htm].

If you want to have a certain name there, you need to check "take sender from payload". Then you need to care as well about SNDPRN and SNDPRT in mapping time. Be aware of transports, if the partner number is different in development/test/production you cant control that fields in mapping time.

Regards,

Udo

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question