cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc receiver PI 7.3 -sender port(populated as 'tRFC') in Control Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a AAE Idoc receiver scenario in PI 7.3.When I uncheck the "Apply control records from payload",it should take values of sender and receiver(in control record) from runtime.As I run the interface,all values are getting populated correctly in control record,except the sender port(which is populated as 'tRFC'),and it should actually be the PI port configured.

Please let me know if anyone has any idea about this scenario.

Regards,

Sriparna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriparna,

a wrong sender port should not be a problem - the message should nevertheless match to the SAP partner profile. Do you have status 56 (partner profile unknown)?

On the other hand the sender port displays often wrong (or empty) in WE02 when the IDoc is not matching to a partner profile. Strange behaviour of WE02.

Finally i m not shure if the PI Java Engine is may be not able to transmit the configured port and just puts a dummy "tRFC"!?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Udo,

Thanks a lot for your reply.I am not getting a status 56 error in this case.

Is there any setting needed to ensure it picks up correct sender port value and not tRFC??

Please let me know if you have any idea.

Regards,

Sriparna

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriparna,

if you do not receive status 56 then the partner profile is matching. Therefore i would not worry, everything is ok. The message is obvisiously reaching the SAP system and using the AAE port, so what?

May be the AAE adapter is not able to send the port name and puts "tRFC" by default to that field.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

I can even see the idoc in ECC system with 51 status(which is obviously a data error and not our issue).

I just wanted to know if by any way we can set the sender port to the correct one(so that tRFC does not appear)

Thanks for your quick responses.

Regards,

Sriparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever an IDOC comes into a sysytem, it tries to create an application document.

for example, an ORDERS Idoc creates a Sales document number.

Any IDoc which has a processing status 51, mean that it has failed to create the application document due to invalid data in the IDoc.

regards,

ganesh.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriparna,

> I just wanted to know if by any way we can set the sender port to the correct one(so that tRFC does not appear)

Actually i think the AAE IDoc receiver adapter does not use a port. I did not find a hint in the [SAP help Docu AAE IDoc receiver adapter|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/de/cc/be413f7c8c4f978b7c755a4bc957d8/content.htm].

If you want to have a certain name there, you need to check "take sender from payload". Then you need to care as well about SNDPRN and SNDPRT in mapping time. Be aware of transports, if the partner number is different in development/test/production you cant control that fields in mapping time.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can someone please confirm whether this still the situation for the IDOC AAE Receiver adapter? I.e. no SNDPOR filled in Idoc Control record by default when option  "Apply control records from payload" is not selected.

Many thanks, Roberto Viana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

following fields will populate in control record.

MESCOD

MESCFT

TEST

EXPRSS

STD

STDVRS

STDMES

SNDSAD

SNDLAD

RCVSAD

RCVLAD

REFINT

REFGRP

REFMES

STATUS

DIRECT

OUTMOD

CREDAT

CRETIM

In case mapping is not executing as expected. Take a look at this blog to see how to test mapping,

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

I think you didnot get my query.I am populating idoc control record from runtime and not from mapping.

So I unchecked "Apply Control Record from Payload" in idoc aex adapter(receiver).

All the values are getting populated except the sender port which is giving a wrong value as tRFC.

Regards,

Sriparna

Former Member