Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Proxy execute when message reach to application System

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have problem that. In my scenario PI pick the file from FTP and send to ECC using proxy. And that proxy creates an inbound delivery in ECC.

The problem is that how can I know that which message will create which inbound delivery?

And is there any log is created in ECC for execution of proxy while message is reach to the ECC means that can we know that when proxy execute, what is input message for that proxy and what is the output after execution of that proxy means(what is inbound delivery NO.)?

Thanks

Gagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ECC also you can check the messages in SXMB_MONI transaction like PI. Thereyou can find the inbound and corresponding outbound messages.

-Supriya.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Thanks for reply

I have check in ecc also and message is receive in ecc successfully. But my question is how can I know that with that message which inbounds delivery is created?

Thanks

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

u have function modules to send the Mail to ur mail id...........put a condition after the delivery created the function module need to get triggered to send u mail.

if it is a standard transaction then after data got saved event will be triggered.....check the event name and write code to trigger email form it.

take ABAP developer help for this.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>But my question is how can I know that with that message which inbounds delivery is created?

unless you write application logic in the inbound proxy coding to notify you such as log in a file or email, you cannot able to know.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

You can also use the source code of your ABAP Proxy Class to generate some kind of notification or log for your processing. For example, you could write to standard system log (transaction slg1) with your dedicated, custom object and subobject, once an inbound delivery is created (adding the delivery number inside the log message) or write error details there, in case any error occur.

Hope this helps you,

Grzegorz