cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project System Status

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

I want to see when a project was closed and system status changed to CLSD. For this I take the object no of the WBS and try to find out in table JCDS. It says no entry exists. When I try in table JEST it gives values but I dont get dates from this table. What is wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman

Check the project profile whether you have tick marked change document in the Status management screen.

if it is tick marked only then you can find the when and who changed the status.

you have to go to cj20n t code  select the project and go to the status detail screen, there using the menu path you can find the change documents and know when and who made the change to status

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyways JEST does not store when the status was changed. May be you cna try with table CDHDR or CDPOS.

regards,

Mahendra

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I got this table to see if the required WBS is deleted. But what should be the entry fields for Change doc object. I maintain change ID as D. And there are no output for the same.

Actually I dont know why this does not appear in JCDS table No entries for this obj no. whereas JEST shows.

Edited by: Suman Misra on Jan 6, 2012 7:41 AM

Edited by: Suman Misra on Jan 6, 2012 7:56 AM

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Do anybody tell why this behaves like this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Suman!

This is weird...

Do the following: go to transaction OPSA and take a look at the configuration of the Project Profile. In the "Status Management" area (tab Control), verify if the field ChangeDocuments is marked. If it is not, that might be why you have no entries in the table.

Let us know what you found out!

Regards,

Ivanna