cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Handling unit number (VENUM) in outbound delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one issue with the delivery output types. When I debugged the print program I came to know that Internal handling unit number is missing for unsuccessful delivery number.

I compared the successful and unsuccessful documents and found the internal handling unit number is updated in VEPO table successful document and for unsuccessful document the internal handling unit number is not updated. That means this number is missing.

I tried to find the IHUN in the delivery document flow. But I could not find this.

Can you please any one of you let me know where this internal handling unit number will be maintained at delivery document. If it is maintained then the table VEPO table will be updated.

Regards,

Jyothi CH.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal,

I have checked both documents, for both of them Handling unit (EXIDV) is created but I could not find the internal handling unit number in successful document.

Regards,

Jyothi CH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Check these T.code's : HUEX and VHAR

We define no range at HUEX and assign those to packaging material at VHAR,here you assign internal no object as well as

external no range object.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating Invoice, invoice number got generated.But when i checked in VF02 system throws invoice no does not exist.While in j1iin VBUK error is displaying.can any one help.

Note. this problem occurs when new packing material is used in delivery.the above said error is not appearing if there is no packing material.

there is no problem with the number range.The problem occurs when new packing material is used in delivery. the above said error is not appearing if there is no packing material.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jyothi CH.

Check for that delivery whether HANDLING UNITS have been created in the PACKING option.

Compare it with those successful deliveries.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles