cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Approvers for Firefighter Ids

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have a scenario at one of our client that for Firefighter there should be multiple Firefigthers.

ex : FFID1

Approvers = A and B

Approver A is the Team Lead.

Approver B is the Track Lead/ Manager.

So when requester requests the FFID1 it should first go to the Approver A(Team Lead) and once he approves then it should go to the Approver B(Manager).

How can we configure this in GRC 10. Please explain in detail and provide config steps if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Ansari.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor

Hello

The number of stages with approvers can created in tcode BRF+ and use those rule id and result set in MSMP firefighter workflow process

In SAP BPX you will get detailed document

Baithi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The secondary Approver can be created via a custom agent and having a decision table aligned to it using BRF+.

You can align specific FF ID's or a range of Specific FF ID's to be approved by the Specific "B" approver in this Decision table.

Then this new agent can be added as a second stage for approval within the FF assignment path.

I would also advise that you create a custom initiator, so that any SPM access requests go through this specific path for SPM ID assignments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Thanks for the info.

Well can you please let me know the step by step configuration for this scenario.

Like once the Team Lead approve then the request should go to the second level of approval to the Manager.

As you explained it was clear that it can be done, I am working on your steps. But can you also refer to any document or forward me the steps.

Thanks

Ansari.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anasari,

You need to get familiar with BRF, then you will be able to create the configuration you wish. I think somewhere on the forum there is a link to some documentation on BRF, but I know for a fact that on the GRC course (verson 10.0), they do cover the "how to" steps for creating custom initiators and agents.

There is a documentation on the BPX available to go through the basics for Access Request workflows, but I can not remember which one exactly contains the basic section about BRF+. If I find anything, I'll post it here.