cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No track for project X with logical system Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating a ChaRM prototype in our development environment, following the steps in the blog [First steps to work with Change Request Management scenario|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10429] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];.

I am at the point where I have now created my Project in my ChaRM client, and tried to activate ChaRM. However, the Consistency Check log show the subject error: No track for project CHARM_PT with log. system MT2/401.

Does anyone know what I might have missed or how to resolve this error message?

Thanks,

Shawn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is a valid maintenance cycle open for this project and logical component combination? Plz check the settings. That should be your first place of investigation.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It turns out the issue was related to my RFC connection with client 000. I had also received an error on that point, but didn't think the two errors were related until the above reply. Now that my Basis team has created an RFC user in client 000, the Check shows no errrors.

Former Member
0 Kudos
It turns out the issue was related to my RFC connection with client 000

That was going to be my recommendation post number 2 in this thread. Glad its fixed!

Cheers!