Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10: Initiator issue

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear forum,

Some time ago I successfully created initiator rules for a parallel work based on business processes. That was quite easy because it is somewhat documented.

Now Iu2019m struggling with creating an initiator that routes the request to the right path depending on the request type. The version gets generated without any error, however when I create a FF assignment request it errors out on submit with u201CReturned result for not requested Line-Item / Request submit failed; error in MSMP submit method.

Am I using the correct details?

Non-flat rule

Decision table

Result Data Object : GRFN_MW_S_ROUTING

Please give me a push in the right direction.

Kind Regards,

Vit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How are the paths and respective stages set up/configured within MSMP? I am also asusming that the intiator decision table has been set up without any issues.

More information might help the community find an answer

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

God works in mysterious ways. I deleted the rule, created a new one. Not it works. The only difference is that a chose the option to automatically generate decision table/header/line item upon creation.

Lessons learned: Don't create things manually when you can do it much faster automatically

Edited by: Vit Vesely on Jan 12, 2012 9:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try simulation in your BRF rule , if simulation works then the request will also work .

Best Regards,

Aman

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The simulation return values:

Line item: " "

Trigr Val: INIT_1 or INIT_2 (depending on the request type)

The error message in SLG1 is: Rule SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST/B/005056A86DB61ED18DF226CFC0DBF26F: Returned result for not requested Line-Item ' '

I'm not 100% if routing separate line items is the correct approach here. Is it possible to route the whole request into one path?

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you missing any thing to enable in Action event linkage related to firefighter,check once

also check the log in SLg1

Baithi