Did you mean: 

Pricing Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario is.

For Customers with price group "AB"

Discount for all products - 5 %

Discount for all products except "MAT1" and "MAT2" - 10 %

I can easily maintain the requirement to meet discount for all products as 5 %.

How can I achive the requirement to provide discount for all products except few.

Thanks in advance for your help.

AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to apply a discount to all products except a handful, it is better to capture those few products in a custom table and check them in a requirement assigned to your discount condition type in the pricing procedure and fail the requirement if the material being discounted matches with that in the table.

I suggested to capture the materials that you want to exempt from discount, in a custom table so that it would be easier to add or remove such materials from the exemption.

The other way to do this, that is to provide the discount to all qualifying materials will be maintenance intensive as you would need to create condition records in VK11 for all materials except the few you want to exclude

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your statement is little contradicting

As when you already provided discount for all material as 5%.

Now again you want to provide discount of 10% to all material except MAT1 & MAT2.

I assume that you want provide 10% discount for MAT1 & MAT2 for rest material 5% for a particular Pricing Group Customer.

This can be achieve easily with Std Configuration, by maintaining condition record.

In you existing access sequence for this discount condition type used, maintain access prior your existing access.

Say, ZDIS

Desired Discount

Seq No. in Acc Seq

Table

Remarks

Discount for "MAT1" and "MAT2"(10%)

Pricing Group/Material

You might need you create a condition table with Pricing Group/Material Combination

Discount for all products (5%)

Pricing Group

No change need. Its existing one

And by using TCode VK11, maintain condition record with desired key combination.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain condition record with

1. Customers and products (all other) except "MAT1" and "MAT2" - 10 %

2. Customers and products "MAT1" and "MAT2" - 5%

or you can maintain routin for condition type.

Edited by: Vishal J on Jan 5, 2012 11:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding there are 3 possible ways

1: You maintain the Access sequence in such a way that

Sales org/ Commission group "z1" :" maintain "5%" discount for the materials which u want to give discount

Depending upon the commisin group in the material master it will give discount.: "but u need to change in all the material master " for this u do not need any developments. for rest of the materails it will not give dicount.

The filed Commision field is been used for diffrent purpose but u can also us for your purpose.

2: As u said maintain the requirement routine and refer to any "z" table for the materails that do not required discount

3: Same as above u can take the field in the material master data "Product attribue" or commission groupand refer to this particuler field

Let me know u opinion on this

Regards

Chandra