cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Payload of SOAP Message in Advance Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am wondering if anybody can tell me how to view the Payload of SOAP Sender and Receiver Message in Advance Adapter Engine?

Does Anybody know how to check mapping payload in Advance Adapter Engine because in ABAP you can see the mapping payload under Request Message Mapping but when you use AAE you can't see the Request Message Mapping Payload.

I have a SOAP to RFC Scenario in which I can't see the SOAP Sender and RFC Receiver Mapping Payload.

When I am sending incorrect data to an RFC I am getting this error which is very strange and new to me.

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Unable to split a synchronous message

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Iqbal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Unable to split a synchronous message

this error means you're trying to send a sync message to more then one receiver

if you don't want to do that make sure the service interfaces are async

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Michal,

Thanks for your comment.

It was happening because of the duplication of same Client for the same interface and hence the reason I was getting unable to split the sync data error.

Can you please tell me if there is any other alternative available apart from adapter module to view the mapping payload in AAE.

Thanks,

Iqbal

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which PI version are you working on? If its 7.3, you can use this blog

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all - you will not see the message in sxi_monitor, as this is the ABAP stack monitor, while messages processed by AAE never reach there. So the only place to see those messages is RWB.

Moreover, to see synchronous messages payload, you have to turn the corresponding option on. To do it, go to transaction SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Configuration button and see if an entry exists with Category = RUNTIME and Parameters = LOGGING_SYNC and Current Value = 1. If not then create such entry, as the default value is 0 (no logging).

Regarding the error message you received - it looks to me like you have more than one configuration scenario defined for that particular message type (one set of configuration on AAE and another one with normal processing) and PI is trying to duplicate the message just like it had determined multiple receivers in Receiver Determination, which leads to an error because synchronous messages cannot be duplicated that way.

Hope this helps you,

Grzegorz

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Grzeorz,

Thanks for your reply.

I have double check each and everything and there is no duplication of the interface.

Everything is working fine apart from 1 interface which is giving this error with only one client but If I used the same interface for different client then it is working fine.

Not sure if there is some bug in AAE or some other sort of configuration is required.

Can you please tell me how to view the post mapping payload in Runtime Workbench.

Thanks,

Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have managed to find Michal's Blog which is talking about getting the mapping payload but unfortunately I don't know how to create Adapter Module so I am wondering if somebody can please provide me EAR file so that I will request the Basis guys to deploy the code and hopefully this will solve my query.

Michal's Blog

As you all probably know while using local Advanced Adapter Engine (AAE) processing in SAP PI 7.1 the message is logged only once (during processing by sender adapter). This is great in terms of performance but what if we need to check the mapping output? Is there a way do do it somehow? It turns out that we don't have such an option in standard yet. Is there any alternative then?

It turns out there is - a simplest adapter module there is...

Local AAE works in such a way that from the sender adapter it executes the receiver adapter so in the outbound message to PI processing you can see the adapter info logs of the receiver adapter and this is what we can use. The idea is to add an adapter module to the receiver adapter which will put the content of the message into the audit log of PI message processing. We can do it by writing a few lines of code:

*Please upload the file in any free site or <REMOVED BY MODERATOR> <READ RULES OF ENGAGEMENT>

Thanks,

Edited by: Prateek Raj Srivastava on Jan 6, 2012 9:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you think your basis allows to change the settings for seeing the payload..

then search for Michael blog on how to see payloads for AAE scenarios...

HTH

Rajesh

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Runtime Workbench and see message monitoring and pick adapter engine. You pick your message and check the message content where you have option to view payload of the message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

once the sender send the data to PI. PI will do the mapping and then send it to receiver so I am referring to mapping payload not the sender payload.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see both sender and post mapping payload in the RWB provided if your basis config to view payload. It is possible to see what you are returning after mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Baskar,

Can you please tell me which configuration is required to view the after mapping payload.

I have enabled "messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBody" and now I can see the request and response payload but I can't see the mapping payload and that is what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Iqbal