Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The transported request can not be stop

com_2018
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear basis experts,

I transported one change request by t_code STMS at yesterday afternoon.But until today it still is running.

Could you help me?

Thanks and regards,

collysun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colin,

Just do one thing. Go to STMS for this system and check Import Monitor. Look out for the entries there and let us know. Anyways check if the import monitor entry is corresponding to the import of your TR. If it is not then there is a problem. Also if you find mutilple entries you have a problem.

In this scenario the best solution is to kill all running TP processes for the system+deleting import monitor entry and then deleting OL TP log files. After than again try to import the transport preferably in background mode.

With Regards.

Ruchit.

com_2018
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit,

Thank you very much.

Tp system log(section):

ERROR: Background job RDDIMPDP is not scheduled. Please run report RDDNEWPP.

ERROR: I'm waiting 100 sec (Count: 0).

WARNING: (This warning is harmless if no further warnings follow.)

WARNING: System S1P. Warning. 20060906163916 :

ERROR: I'm waiting 100 sec (Count: 1).

WARNING: System S1P. Warning. 20060906164056 :

ERROR: I'm waiting 100 sec (Count: 2).

WARNING: System S1P. Warning. 20060906164148 :

Best regards,

Colin.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colin,

This log suggest that RDDIMPDP is not running or atleast has not run eversince the transport started. Without this running transport won't get imported. Please check for enteries for this job in SM37 from the date the import started upto today. Give time as 00:00:00 to 24:00:00. Let me know your findings. Check in Sm50 if all batch processes have been occupied for a long time.

You can schedule it through report RDDPUTPP or RDDNEWPP of course. Further let us know the logs of import monitor as well.

With Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit,

I also met this problem. But i did a mass transports more 3000 transports. i tried to kill tp process. But import status is still a car. How to reset the status?