Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating timedependent parameters of PPM using BAPI_PPMSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI_30A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Greetings.

My requirement is to update the the time dependent parameters (field material consumption variable) of PPM components.

I am trying to achieve this using the BAPI - BAPI_PPMSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI_30A.

I am passing the tables - LOGICAL_COMPONENT, COMP_PRODUCT, COMP_PRODUCT_X, COMP_PRODUCT_TDPP and PPM_MODEL to the BAPI. I am putting the new values to be updated in the COMP_PRODUCT_TDPP table. And passing 'X' for the material consumption variable field in the table COMP_PRODUCT_X. But the values are not getting updated and return table is filled with the message ' Entry cannot be processed because no changing parameter available'.

Please let me know if I am missing some parameter, or is there any other way to achieve the same functionality.

Thanks

Regards

Ravindra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

I did not understand what you are trying to achieve.

If you want to update the variable consumption for a material through BAPI, then you would pass X for PROD_CONSUMP_VAR in structure COMP_PRODUCT_X.

You should give the value for variable consumption of the material in the corresponding field PROD_CONSUMP_VAR of table COMP_PRODUCT.

COMP_PRODUCT_TDPP would only be needed if you want to use validity periods.

In this case, you should pass X for the field TDPP_FLG of the table COMP_PRODUCT.

In COMP_PRODUCT_X table also, pass X for TDPP_FLG.

Then pass time dependent values in COMP_PRODUCT_TDPP table.

Hope this helps.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

I am passing the same parameters to the given tables but the field mat cons.(variable) in the time dependent parameters(with validity periods) is not getting updated. The return table doesn't return any entries but the values don't get updated.

Thanks.

Ravindra

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

I understand that now at least your initial error is no longer appearing. Please confirm.

Please share more details of the enhancements/changes that you are trying to achieve through this BAPI.

What all are you trying to change/add?

Are you working on SNP PPM or PPDS PPM?

Please check that the table LOGICAL_COMPONENT also has entries in sync with the COMP_PRODUCT.

The field "CpDateTo" field in the "LogicalComponent" parameter must be filled with the value from the "DateTo" field in the "CompProduct" parameter. The "CpDateTo" field can be ignored for PP/DS plans.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that in commit-control parameter you have to pass value 'E' in the exporting parameters list of BAPI. Please check that.

Regards,

Phani.