cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Pricing in sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have one requirement sales . i want create billing document to third party .Example i am selling material to once person and shipping to second person but i want prepare the invoice to third party . please help me to solve this .

thank .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have one requirement sales . i want create billing document to third party .Example i am selling material to once person and shipping to second person but i want prepare the invoice to third party . please help me to solve this .

Hi As you said I would suggest you create once person as sold to A, second person as ship to B, the one who will receive your billing needs to be set up bill to C, then you need to assign ship to B and bill to C to sold to A, then you can sell to A, ship to B, sending invoice to C for him to pay, hope it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry to asking you again . can you explain me little bit clearly in technical way . shall i assign new pricing procedure to invoice for payer .

thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

No new pricing procedure needed, I can't figure out why/how you think of creating new pricing procedure? As my opinion, your scenario is not about pricing. Or could you try to tell me your current pricing setting and process?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

Yes, the answer lies in how you set up partners sold-to, ship-to and bill-to. You need to create a customer master record for " third party" you are saying using the bill-to account group and then assign this customer to the original sold-to party in "Sales-View" of sold-to master record and in tab - Partner Functions.

The pricing procedure does not come into picture for this requirement ( if I understand the requirement properly).

Regards

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping me sridhar .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set up new/desired party as bill to party and assign it as partner function.

Partner determination helps you in such scenario.

Edited by: Kintu on Jan 5, 2012 7:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you