cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitement Error While Creating PR

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

There is one critical problem arises related to commitment budget during PR and PO. Please go through the below scenario:-

Suppose I have released budget of Rs. 5000 in one WBS and I create one PR of value 3000. Now my commitment is Rs. 3000 and available budget is Rs. 2000. Now suppose I delete this PR. Now my commitment should be zero but the system is showing commitment of Rs. -3000 and available budget is Rs. 5000. Now again I create a PR of Rs. 3000 in the same WBS. Now my commitment should be Rs. 3000 but system is showing commitment is zero and allow me to create PR for another Rs. 5000. But in real sense I consumed budget of Rs. 8000 but my release budget is Rs. 5000.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reena_ghadge
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also try running program zkaoide0 and run CJEN and CJBN.

Regards,

Reena

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi rkp

Try wht gokul have suggested.

Even if possible, tyr to refresh the project data base with T code, CJEN

Regards

SURYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree. Once you delete the PR the commitments should be shown as zero. Try repeating the scenario with a new project and this time when you delete the PR check the reports. If it still shows a figure with a negative sign run one of the correction programs for commitment. I think the program name is RKANBU01. Run this in SE38. You can also check program RKACOR04 & RKACOR10.

Check the reports once again after running this program and repeat the steps you mentioned. Let us know what happens.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> I agree. Once you delete the PR the commitments should be shown as zero. Try repeating the scenario with a new project and this time when you delete the PR check the reports. If it still shows a figure with a negative sign run one of the correction programs for commitment. I think the program name is RKANBU01. Run this in SE38. You can also check program RKACOR04 & RKACOR10.

>

> Check the reports once again after running this program and repeat the steps you mentioned. Let us know what happens.

>

> Regards,

> Gokul

Hi,

I had checked the above Program,

when i had run RKANBU01 it was not corrected then i had run RKACOR04 and CJEN then it is corrected.

But this is specific to a project. i am facing the same issue for few other project also and it is very strange that this issue is not comming regurlarly.. it is comming rarely..some time when i am making the same changes issue won't come but sometime it is coming..

Can anyone suggest the permanent solution for this...