cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Four Sales Organization for a company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client has domestic, Export, trading and Scrap sales. They want four sales organization . As we all know it is better to have less sales organization. What would the bad impact if they have four sales organization.

Edited by: budu15 on Jan 5, 2012 1:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Define these (domestic, Export, trading and Scrap sales)as distribution channels no need to define 4 sales organizations.You define only 1 sales org.

Thanks

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its better if you define it as different distribution channel, and define different pricing procedure and also different document types.

Thanks

Ashwini K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd recommend to use different sales document types for all kinds of processes: ZDOM for domestic, ZEXP for export, ZSCR for scrap, ZTRG for trading goods, etc. You should not have more than one sales organisation if the organisational structure is not forcing you to do so.

Maybe you can differentiate distribution channels for 01-domestic and 02-export. That will probably be enough.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check my response in the following SDN thread for your query

would the bad impact if they have four sales organization

-

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

sorry this is not for your issue. By mistake i posted different answer for you.

THANKS

dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Jan 5, 2012 1:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please find the below link

Thanks

Dasaradha

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In simple, the number of sales area will be more. Instead, you have one sales organisation and differentiate the distribution channel.

G. Lakshmipathi