cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to adjust the text in input field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

New in VC development. Can someone guide how to adjust the text in input field? Because of long text length it is not displaying fully in visual composer iView so user are not able to see the entire text in input fields

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The size of the input field will depend on the data type of the attribute linked to it. However, if you want a longer one, you can specify the length in the properties.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not asking the size ogf the input fields.My problem is name of the input filds are long.For example Material Number.So in layout it is displaying like Material....Not complet discription.So how can it display the complete text like material number.

Thanks,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kundan,

I assume that you have already tried different options perent in Label Postion for the field.

If none of these options meet your requirement then you can try the following workaround:

• In the display properties, select label position as no label.

• In the form view add a new UI Control for Plain Text or HTML text and change its Label to "Material Number".

• Now place this new UI Control in before your actual Input field such that it appears as the field label.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramakrisna.Done the same after getting your input and achive my requirement.Rewarder full Forum point.

Thanks,

Kundan

Answers (0)