cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner data from Functional Location to Equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

How can I transfer partner data (Bill to party, Ship to party) from Functional Location to Equipment. I have tried with 'Install with data transfer' but there is no option available for partner.

Is there is any other way to transfer partner data while assigning Equipment to Functional Location.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there is any BAPI or User Exit to achive this functionality, manually it can be possible in IE02 but I need automatic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please verify if EXIT_SAPLIEL2_002 helps.

Also you can check the function group IE01.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the User exit IEQM0001 (Add. checks for equip. installation at functional locations) we use FM PM_PARTNER_COPY.

This is applicable for new installation only.

Edited by: Fakhrudeen Ali Ahamed on Jan 13, 2012 7:19 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Functional Location:

Define field selection for partner data fields : Plant Maintenance and Customer Service --Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -- Technical Objects -- Functional Locations --Field Selection for Multi-Level List Displays of Functional Location.

The Partner tab should be visible in the functional location: Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -- Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service-- Technical Objects-- General Data -- Set View Profiles for Technical Objects.

Assign functional location category to partner determination procedure: Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -- Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -- Technical Objects -- Functional Locations -- Define Category of Functional Location.

Define field selection for partner data fields

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -- Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -- Technical Objects --Equipment -- Define Field Selection for Multi-Level List Displays of Equipment.

The Partner tab should be visible in the equipment

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -- Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service -- Technical Objects --General Data -- Set View Profiles for Technical Objects

Assign equipment category to partner determination procedure

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service --Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service --Technical Objects --Equipment -- Assign Partner Determination Procedure to Equipment Category.

Regrads

bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think, its not possible to copy the partners from functional location to equipments.

Partners can be copied from functional location / equipment to notification / orders using Copy Partner Functions to Master and Movement Data config.