cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Versions in HR EIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One of my customer implementing HR EIC. Now we have got an error message when we try to create a activty for en employee which make trouble to save an activity. The error mesagge is as shown below.

"You tried to create activity for an employee for which the owner organization has no autorization.

Save is canceled.

You must change the owner organisation to an organisation which contains at least one user who is authorized to maintain this employee. "

I have maintaind "IC Web Client Profile" and "EIC: Support level" for the top level organisation and assigend my user to a position.

As I can see SAP have hard corded that EIC should use Plan Versions 01. But my customer using 05 as activ Plan Versions.

Is this could be a reason I am not able to save an Activity? If so do any one know how I could solve this problem?

Best regards,

Anpan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It is looks like authorization issue please check you have proper roles, if your customer using structural authorization then please be make sure you have authorization to org unit that EIC profile attached.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your replay Ravi. This is nothing to do with any autorization. I have verified before I send the issue to SDN. When I deburg the system it's stopped when we reach on check for Plan version. When I enter the plan version 05 which is active in the system then I am able to save the activity. Otherwise I am not able to save it becase it's hard coded in the system such as EIC shoud use the plan version 01.

Best regards,

Anpan