cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

procurement visibility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u kindly provide me detailed step by step configuration for procurement visibility from both ECC and EM so that when PO is created, we can view it in event handler list.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From SCEM scenario from procurement visibility scenario, I want to know the settings from EM side what is the exact value we need to maintain for various configurations like AOT,APPLICATION OBJECT, EVENT CODES ETC.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In he service marketplace you can find a detailed description of the scenario and the customizing settings:

http://service.sap.com/scm

-> Event Management

-> Visibility Processes

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done that but still the scenario is not working.I have maintained under BPT -ESC_PURORD in EM server but available application tables is blank.What are the values we need to maintain there as I am not sure what to maintain there.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On EM side nothing must be maintained additionally for the BPT. If you test the standard scenario only the System connection settingson both sides must be maintained.

If it is not working you should check the application log in the ERP system /SAPTRX/ASAPLOG. The messages should indicate what the problem is.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the transaction code and there is no log displayed.

Secondly if we need not to maintain any data for application tables under BPT in EM server as you have informed, what data we should maintain there, should it be blank and if so why the tab is there then.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the EM system no settings in the BPT transaction /SAPTRX/ASC0TO are necessary.

Check in the ERP system if flag for "PI-EM" in transaction BF11 is set. Afterwards you should get entries in the application log.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

I have checked BF11 is activated.

My only question, if from EM side no BPT needs to be maintained then why the config node is maintained for maintaining those values.

I just need to confirm what are the entries we maintain in EM in the following node:

a) SPRO-Integration with other SAP components-Define application interface-Define BPT- Define business process type ( shall it be blank as advised by you)--- Define available application tables ( shall it be blank)

b) SPRO-Integration with other SAP components-Define application interface-Define used business processtype,application object type and event type--shall the entire nodes be blank.

Currently its blank and the event handler is still not providing any output.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On EM side you don't need to maintain anything there. The transaction is only available here as it belongs to a software layer (PI BASIS) that is available in almost every SAP component so that you can integrate from everywhere to EM.

Settings in this transactions are only necessary in your application in your case ERP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more thing, when we define EM system, then do we maintain SCM 4.0 in both ECC and EM configuration.

Can u inform what other settings we can check.

Secondly what are the various events in details we can track from TM 8.1

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The settings SCM 4.0 or higher is only needed in the Application system.

The events in TM 8.1 are the same as in TM 8.0. There is no new content in SCM 8.1 for EM.