Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sarcastic post

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please, I need a suggestion by moderators and/or mentors. Please, read this [post|]. I'm angry by this behavior by two reasons, I'm so busy to read this kind of opinions or observations. And of course, in my opinion Lakshmipathi didn't do any mistake. Really, the answers were wrote in the same time (1 minute, perhaps seconds). And of course, in my opinion, Lakshmipathi deserves everyone's respect.

I think that this person need that somebody tell him off. I need to know if I might hope any threat if I tell him off (in a polite manner of course).

Any suggestion or advice is wellcomed.

Regards

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for caring and I am really happy that when somebody stood behind me in such instances.

Coming to the issue, yes in the past, many times, I came across such unwanted comments and for few seconds, it hurts me a lot but after that I ignored. Like the same way, I treated the said thread also. Its all part of the game

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

And all in all, it does show that community members care about the forum quality, so while misguided in this case, the intent was good.

Rob

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

if you look know he received a good stop.

Kind regards

Roberto