cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP01 spool request export as text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with the Export as text facility in SP01 and SP02. When I select Spool Request > Forward > Export as text, an output file is saved to F:\SAP. I would like to change this but have been unable to. Here is what I have tried :

1) Use transaction S021 to change the location of my working directory. I have changed it to F:\SAP\HELP\ but this is not changed when I do the Export as text

2) I check function module WS_ULDL_PATH, both download path and upload path show F:\SAP\HELP\

3) I have set SU01 paramters for GR8 and GR9 to F:\SAP\HELP\

but this has not helped

4) I have done registry searches for the default location of the Export as text (F:\SAP) but it does not appear to be in the registry

5) I have checked the SAP GUI options for Local Data and this is not set to F:\SAP

Does anyone know how I can change the location for the Spool Export as text

Thanks

Craig

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Please check the 2.5 section of the below document.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/002444be-7018-2d10-e18e-a8c537198...

Thanks,

Sravanthi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Craig

Thanks you are the only one that I can see that posted the solution to this error.

We also have the same issue and also with just a few employees.  Can you please give me direction or detail on the structural authorizations that was incorrectly assigned?

Thanks a lot

Ritzie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srikanth but this hasn't worked either. It is really strange.

I can change the upload/download location fine but it appears SP01 does not use this ??

Any other advise ??

Cheers

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many thanks for your response and the document will help me with another issue I have with file access permissions, however it does not help me with the location of the Export as text issue I am having with spool requests.

Any other idea's ?

Thanks

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

GUI-> OPTIONS> FRONT END PRINT> Configure Print-> location of logfiles and temporary files, have you played with these options.

Thanks

Srikanth M