cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add items to Powl dashboard in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi freinds,

Currently I am working on E-recruitment standard webdynpro Application.

I have a requirement where as soon as I log into portal,I click on Recruitment and see all the recuritment related information.

the information is arranged in below format.

REQUISITIONS : My Open Requisitions (81)Open Team Requisitions (0)Open Application Groups (419)My Draft Requisitions (8) All Requisitions (352)

Postings My Expiring Postings (0)Expiring Team Postings (0)

Applications My New Applications (0)New Team Applications (0)Manually Entered Applications (9)My Manually Entered Applications (0)

My Tasks My Planned Activities (29)Open Background Checks (0)My Planned Correspondence Activities (18)Parsed Resumes To Review (0)

TRM Talent Groups (0)My Planned TRM Activities (3)New Registered Candidates (34)

say,whn I click on my open requistions above,it will display all the available open requisitions in ALV grid below.likewise all the information of open allication groups etc.

but the whole thing is developed using POWL component POWL_UI_COMP,So I put a break point in window POWL_MASTER.

and I could know the Powl application id.

but I am unable to find where information is arranged in the above format,because I need to add one more option against TRM,the last one.

Could you please help me,where the data about REQUISITIONS ,Postings,Applications,My Tasks,and TRM are arranged?

for the Application id I found there are many pow types and that many feeder classes repectively,but I do know in which class I need to code?

Please help me,in solving the issues.

Regards,

Xavier.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

If you find out the which powl_query or powl_type is triggering then you can find out the corresponding powl class in powl_type tcode.

every powl_query is related to powl_type , so powl_type belong to one powl_class

Regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Please follow the below steps to add items to POWL.

Adding button:

SPRO:-SRM-SRM Server- Cross Aplictaion Basic Setting - POWL and advanced serach - Adjust POWL Layout serach criteria nad push button;Feeder type - SAPSRM_FEEDER_RFQ..Actions added 'NEW'

2. Write the logic for the button:-Comp, SALV_WD_TABLE, in Over write of ONACTIONTOOLBAR_FUNCTION_APP, speicfy our new function Code "NEW" and write your logic.

For any query revert back

Regards,

Simi A M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simi,

thanks for the reply.

I am not adding a button,it is like below

Requisitions: My Open Requisitions (81)

under the requisitions now we have my open requistions are 81.'My open requistions' is not a button.it is like a hyper link.

when I clikc on My open requistions,i will see all the open requistions in a ALV grid below that dashboard.

So I need to add one more hyper link like below.

Requisitions: My Open Requisitions (81) All requisitions(NN).

Do I need to follow the same path that you have sent above?

Thanks in advance.

Xavier.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simi,

The above requirement is not in SRM,it is in SAP e-recruiting.

Regards,

Xavier.P