cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output ZPOD for partner 100003940 has already been processed".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not able to see the Output. Because In the Delivery(VL02N)>Extras>Deelivery output>header>Here output type is assigned 2 times wrongly.I am not able to delete this output manually at that timeone error is showing that"Output ZPOD for partner 100003940 has already been processed".

I searched the same in SDN,but i am not able to find the exact answer.

Please advise.How to proceeed further.

Best Regards,

GTNR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This program has more functionality RSCLNAST

Regards,

Amr

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the same screen where you can see a tab "Further data". Click on this so that you can now change the Dispatch TIme as you want.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the solution.But I am not going to change dispatch time,because it is disable mode.

And also here is saying that 1 successfully processed,it is in the green light is showing.

Regards,

GTNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

select your line item and click on repeat output and check

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
it is in the green light is showing

In that case, you cannot change in the respective document. You can however, change in VV22.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not satisfied with these answers.

Looking forward for better solution.

Regards,

GTNR

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Looking forward for better solution

I will be happy if somebody gives

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I think the analyst who reported this wanted to delete the 2 wrongly processed output types ( As per my understanding the output type seems to be one , but the same was processed twice wrongly)

The analyst is getting the message " output already processed" when he tried to delete the wrongly processed outputs. I am pasting the sap message here below and there is also an answer.

Output ZEBB for partner 663700 has already been processed

Message no. VN010

Diagnosis

You want to delete a successfully processed output. You can only delete successfully processed output using reorganization programs.

re-org programs: RSPO0041

RSPO0043

The system gives same message when you try to remove the already processed output ( whether it is successful or failure). As per the sap help message above, we can remove output types only using re-organization programs. Probably, the system does not allow deletion since this output type is tied to a spool request with in the system.

This Note below gives further clarification:

Alternatively, output requests can be created separately in the spool systemu2019s output management system. A spool request and the associated output request can be held for further use or can be deleted automatically after successful printing. Should an error occur, then the spool request and the output request and associated log are retained, even if automatic deletion was specified at the time of printing.

So, a spool request for a successful output can be retained or we can opt to delete once printing is done. In case of unsuccessful output the spool request, output request and relevant log are retained even if you opt for immediate deletion of spool request after successful print.

This answer should be helpful, if not a complete answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Many thanks for your kind reply.Issue is resloved.

Best regards,

Tulasi Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VV22 check your condition record.If you want to delete you can delete and create new record and try.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

No solution as of now.

Thanks,

GTNR